|Cruise 'The Crags' for the day|
14 km drive of things to do, see and taste in our area!!
- Largest free flight bird and primate sanctuary in Africa
- An adventurous elephant experience
- A snake sanctuary showcasing many species
- The only wine farm this far East in the Western Cape
- The largest producers of Raku pit fired ceramics, using the original techniques
- The finest Polo fields in the Southern Hemisphere
- Community upliftment programmes creating indigenous crafts e.g. handcrafted basins, fabrics, curios, mohair products, beadwork, basket ware, african artifacts and artworks.
|An outing to Knysna, which is just 30 minutes drive away|
- Spend the morning shopping on Thesen Island and The Knysna Waterfront.
- Have lunch at one of the many restaurants over looking the lagoon.
- Set sail from the waterfront on a chartered yacht cruise. OR
- Visit the Knysna Elephants - wonderful experience to touch, feed and be in the company of orphaned elephants.
- Take the children to Noah's Park and Wolf Sanctuary where you will find a collection of wildlife and farmyard animals.
|Adventure and adrenalin for all|
- Adventure Park - water slides, quad bikes - for the entire family
- Bungy jumping, bridge walking - for the very brave!!
- Tree Tops Canopy tours - See the Tsitsikamma Forest from 30 metres above!!
- Tsitsikamma Falls Adventure - waterfall zipline tours, from 3yrs old onwards.
- Scenic Flights over Plett either by Microlight, Helicopter or even skydive
- Marine safaris - boat-based whale and dolphin watching
- Game Farm experience - 2hr game drives or 2hr horse safari and then come back to earth with a delicious lunch at Emily's or Enricos.
- Visit Monkeyland, Birds of Eden and the Elephant Sanctuary and then have lunch at Bramon Wines.
- Spend a relaxing time on the side of a Polo field watching an invigorating game of polo with a picnic.
|For the more energetic|
- Mountain biking trails
- Hiking trails - various distances and degrees of difficulty
- Kayak along the coast with dolphins and whales
- Canoe up the Keurbooms River - peaceful and surrounded by nature. This can also be done in small self-drive boats or by ferry with a very knowledgeable guide.
|A beach day|
- Robberg Beach - 2 minutes walk from Anlin Beach House
This beautiful beach has safe swimming and 3.7km to walk or run on (an un-spoilt bit of paradise).
- Central Beach - 15 minute walk / 2 minute drive from Anlin Beach House
This is a smaller beach, more of a family beach with sea and river for the kids to play in.
- Look Out Deck is a great spot for drinks, lunch or supper - magnificent views out to sea.
- Kettle Beach at Keurboomsstrand - 15 minute drive out of Plett.
Another beautiful un-spoilt beach for the family with Enrico's restaurant right there for good Italian food.